Monday, 13 August 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



Recently, I was nominated by Lauren at Running in Heels for the Versatile Blogger Award, so thank you to her. Before I mention the bloggers who I've nominated, I first have to outline the rules.
Thank the blogger(s) that have nominated you (check!);
Share seven random facts about yourself;
- Nominate fifteen fellow bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly;
- Let them know you have nominated them;
- Add the versatile blogger award to your blog;

Facts
1. I used to be very into sports as a child, which you would never believe if you knew me now. I went to numerous football camps from the age of four to twelve. I played golf regularly for a good few years - I didn't really enjoy it that much, I really just did it because my granddad played it constantly and I used it as an excuse to be with him more. I also did jiu jitsu for a while as a child. My brother did as well and when he started secondary school when I was about ten he started doing it less and I hated going to class by myself so eventually I gave it up too. That really was the only sport I wish I kept up because I really did enjoy it.
2. I love animals. I've been vegetarian on and off for around ten years now and I've have numerous pets. In the past I've had four dogs, god only knows how many fish, around six hamsters, two turtles and two iguanas.
3. Most of my music taste doesn't venture off past the late 80's. My favourite bands consist of The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Madness, Led Zeppelin, Misfits among plenty others. I also adore Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix and Elvis.
4. I want to live in London. I've always loved to travel but living-wise, I've never wanted to venture far from home. I live in Ireland now and I've never so much as moved house. I did spend a lot of time in England when I was younger as my mother is from there so that might have sparked my interest in it originally. I also just love London as a city itself - it's history, it's culture, everything. On top of this, my ideal college is London College of Fashion where I'd love to study fashion journalism.
5. I'm terrible at foreign languages. In the past, I've studied French, German and Spanish for seven years and I can't speak a word of any of it. I even did a Spanish exchange earlier in the year and nothing. However, in the past few years I've gotten a lot better at Irish which we have to learn from the age of three or four until we leave school.
6. I've been dying my hair constantly since the age of eleven. My mother is a colourist herself which makes it much easier for me. I've had my hair every shade of brown and blond under the sun as well as red, purple and pink.
7. I'm practically a dwarf. I'm 4ft 11 (approx. 150cm) and I stopped growing when I was about thirteen, as did all of my family. Dwarves are classified as being an adult height of less than 4ft 8 (147cm) so I'm not far off.

Nominees
(In no particular order)
Jaz xo

9 comments:

  1. wow sophie thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much! We really appreciate it!! :)

    -Krystin Tysire xo

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! :D that's really kind of you!
    XXX

    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much ! xxx

    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks for nominating! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cool you are from Ireland! I went there last summer! Following! You have such a great blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good posting about The Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie, thanks so much for the award. I did a shout out for you on my latest post - check it out.

    ReplyDelete